Airbus Careers is hiring for the position of Supplier Support Manager in Dubai. Apply before July 20, 2023, to join the renowned aerospace company and contribute to the aviation industry. Take the next step in your career and seize this exceptional opportunity with Airbus.
Hiring Company:- Airbus
Job Title:- Supplier Support Manager
Closing Date:- 20 July 2023
Ensure Customers satisfaction for Airlines in the Middle East and Africa region through close management of Airbus Suppliers’ contractual activities (aftermarket) and performance, in line with Supplier Support Conditions and industry standards for all Airbus programs.
Customer queries management
- Resolve all Customer queries related to supplier management (questions on contract, performance issues, conflict with supplier) for a given portfolio of suppliers within the defined time scale by interfacing and negotiating with the supplier and/or relevant Airbus departments. Qualify and record queries in Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Contribute to supplier adherence to Airbus contractual requirements or standards for customer queries.
- Ensure supplier follow-up towards airlines for low rating scores and negative comments.
- Contribute to best practice/FAQ for customer queries and suggest improvement actions within supplier management or other Airbus departments.
Customer relationship management
- Manage the customer relationship for key customers with respect to supplier management, including communications on: supplier improvement plans, supplier performance KPIs, rating results, SIM (Support Improvement Meeting) commitments, and CSIP (Customer Services Improvement Program) improvement initiatives.
- Conduct regular visits to main Customers
- Build and provide customer briefing on supplier issues faced by customers for Airline/Airbus/Supplier senior management meetings.
- Create network with customer-facing counterparts at Airbus (Customer Support Director, Satair Account Director, Program Director, Field representatives …) to ensure airlines supplier management needs are captured and covered.
- Participate in Material Readiness Conference (MRC) for strategic customers and present the SSC, corresponding Tools (ie VIM, SPSA)
- Contribute to the development of the long term supplier improvement plan managed by SOP commodity teams / performance teams by providing recommendations based on recurrent customer issues.
- Ensure supplier adherence to Airbus contractual requirements or standards for customer queries.
- Ensure supplier follow up towards airlines for low rating scores and negative comments. Contribute to briefs for supplier senior management meetings.
- Active contribution to share customer pain points within the Airbus supplier management organization to ensure voice of customer is taken into consideration for future SSC negotiations, overall claim process.
- Drive Internal (Airbus Supplier Management and Airbus Customer Service stakeholders) and External (Customers, Suppliers) stakeholders to provide timely resolution of customer issues safe guarding Airbus interests
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Africa and Middle East FZE
Apply Online for Financial Assistance
If No Response Is Received Before 20 July This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful