Supervisor Audit FY24 - KPMG Vacancies in Dubai
The launch of KPMG Supervisor Audit FY24 jobs in Dubai has bought a stable employment opportunity for job Seekers. The current Supervisor Audit FY24 jobs has come up with various other positions at KPMG Careers. If you’ve dreamed of a well-paid job in Dubai, KPMG Supervisor Audit FY24 Jobs can be a perfect match. All the information about the KPMG hiring process is discussed further on this page.
KPMG Supervisor Audit FY24 jobs in Dubai
Dubai Jobs are mainly known for their proper schedule and high salary to maintain a good lifestyle in Dubai. KPMG Supervisor Audit FY24 jobs is also one of them. Candidates having proper skill for Supervisor Audit FY24 Jobs in Dubai can now Submit their online Application at KPMG Career.
|Supervisor Audit FY24 vacancies
|Jobs in Dubai
|Companies Jobs, Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Airport Jobs, University Jobs
|Job Application (If Needed):-
|Download KPMG Online Job Application Portal Form
|AEB 12000 – 18000/- Est Monthly
|February 20, 2024
- Support the technical delivery of transformation projects based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Consulting / professional services experience.
- A background of over 5 years in conducting business analysis within technology-driven service management transformations, with a preference for expertise in ServiceNow.
- 3+ years of experience working with Agile SDLC methodologies.
- Over 2 years of project management experience involved in the implementation of technology-enabled service management workstreams, with a preference for proficiency in ServiceNow and openness to expertise in complementary technologies like HPSM/Remedy.
- Possess certifications such as Business Analyst (e.g., IIBA, BCS), ITIL Foundation (V3 or V4 preferred), ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, SCRUM Master, and PRINCE2 Foundation or equivalent.
- Demonstrated pre-sales proficiency in ServiceNow solutions, inclusive of handling RFIs, RFPs, and client presentations.
- Experience in designing IT Operating Models and leading offshore development teams.
- Familiarity with a variety of ServiceNow products beyond ITSM, including SecOps, ITOM, HR, CSM, and GRC.
- Proven experience with project management and agile tools such as ITBM, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint.
- Ability to cultivate strong and enduring relationships with clients and team members, contributing to the positive reputation of KPMG as a preferred advisor.
- Outstanding organizational skills, showcasing the ability to work autonomously.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment, managing changing priorities across multiple projects and initiatives.
- Effective communication skills, delivering impactful and transparent messages to influence and align stakeholders with proposed approaches.
- Adept negotiator, influencer, and team player with experience managing multiple stakeholders in time-sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated drive and resilience in overcoming challenges or setbacks to achieve team, project, or client goals.
- A passion for continuous learning and development within areas of expertise, actively seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month