Director Government Affairs - Sap Vacancies in Dubai
The launch of Sap Director Government Affairs jobs in Dubai has bought a stable employment opportunity for job Seekers. The current Director Government Affairs jobs has come up with various other positions at Sap Careers. If you’ve dreamed of a well-paid job in Dubai, Sap Director Government Affairs Jobs can be a perfect match. All the information about the Sap hiring process is discussed further on this page.
Sap Director Government Affairs jobs in Dubai
Dubai Jobs are mainly known for their proper schedule and high salary to maintain a good lifestyle in Dubai. Sap Director Government Affairs jobs is also one of them. Candidates having proper skill for Director Government Affairs Jobs in Dubai can now Submit their online Application at Sap Career.
|Director Government Affairs vacancies
|Jobs in Dubai
|Companies Jobs, Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Airport Jobs, University Jobs
|Job Application (If Needed):-
|Download Sap Online Job Application Portal Form
|AEB 12000 – 18000/- Est Monthly
|February 20, 2024
As GA Director for UAE (based in Dubai), you will be in charge of strengthening and expanding relationships and engagement with UAE public decisionmakers, influencers, and the diplomatic community.
You will provide strategic analysis and executive briefing content to SAP executives.
You will also collaborate closely with Sales, Business Development and local Executive Management in support of ongoing and new business (public sector & strategic industries in UAE).
Professional Experience / Qualifications
The successful candidate will have 10-15 years of experience in Government Relations with a specific focus on UAE public sector community.
Specific information technology experience as well as international affairs experience and strong networks in the UAE public administration are essential.
Previous experience and qualifications should include:
- A good working knowledge of information technology issues and the ability to quickly grasp the other technical issues facing SAP.
- A thorough understanding of governmental policy-making processes.
- Experience in advising and communicating with senior-level corporate executives.
- Understanding of international issues and how a company can strategically face the challenges of the global market.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in operating in a public company environment, with the ability to effectively manage public scrutiny, crisis communications and media attention.
- Excellent advisory /consulting skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Legal or administrative training or background
- Familiarity with international diplomatic procedures/etiquette
- Strong people skills and a reputation for being a team player.
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively with top level government officials and with trade organizations leaders.
- A clear reputation for ethical conduct.
- Ability to work in an action oriented, decision-making environment and be decisive.
- Proven to be a self-starter and results-oriented.
- An exemplary performance record.
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month