Corrosion Control Supervisor - Amentum Vacancies in Abu Dhabi
The launch of Amentum Corrosion Control Supervisor jobs in Abu Dhabi has bought a stable employment opportunity for job Seekers. The current Corrosion Control Supervisor jobs has come up with various other positions at Amentum Careers. If you’ve dreamed of a well-paid job in Abu Dhabi, Amentum Corrosion Control Supervisor Jobs can be a perfect match. All the information about the Amentum hiring process is discussed further on this page.
Amentum Corrosion Control Supervisor jobs in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Jobs are mainly known for their proper schedule and high salary to maintain a good lifestyle in Abu Dhabi. Amentum Corrosion Control Supervisor jobs is also one of them. Candidates having proper skill for Corrosion Control Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi can now Submit their online Application at Amentum Career.
|Corrosion Control Supervisor vacancies
|Jobs in Abu Dhabi
|Companies Jobs, Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Airport Jobs, University Jobs
|Job Application (If Needed):-
|Download Amentum Online Job Application Portal Form
|AEB 12000 – 18000/- Est Monthly
|February 20, 2024
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Will possess a comprehensive and proven knowledge in a wide and varied range of refinishing schemes and techniques.
- Must possess a depth of knowledge of associated health and risk hazards and the established precautions.
- Will have good organizational and communication skills, particularly in dealings with subordinates.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a recognizable qualification in painting and finishing.
- Will have a minimum five years’ experience in corrosion control and five years supervisory experience.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month