P&G Careers: Design your roadmap to a successful career by applying online for the available opportunities. Are you ready to join a global leader in consumer goods and be part of a team that drives innovation and impact? P&G Careers offers a range of exciting roles across various functions. Take the first step towards a successful career by exploring the available positions and submitting your application online. Start your journey to professional success with P&G Careers today.
P&G Careers Overview
Discover P&G Careers 2023: Exciting positions in global locations. Hiring roles include brand managers, supply chain analysts, research scientists, and sales representatives. Apply now and embark on a rewarding career journey with P&G. Check our website for specific application deadlines.
|P&G Careers 2023
|Medical Sales Representative, Manager, Etc
|United Arab Emirates
|20 July 2023
1.) Market Access And Policy Affairs Manager – Deadline – 20 July 2023:-
Location:- Dubai, UAE
Minimum Requirements for P&G Careers:-
As Market Access & Policy Affairs Manger you will work towards broadening access for patients to current and future products of P&G Personal Healthcare (PHC), across Gulf and Levant markets. You will establish and manage long term business relationships with key stakeholders and execute the market access strategy, along with supporting Government Relations Strategy Planning to improve and support P&G PHC business. Key responsibilities include:
- Develops tender strategy and action plans connected with the strategic roadmap.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tender analytic capabilities to support tender decision-making.
- Collaborate with Internal and External Stakeholders to develop a Middle East tender offering that meets Stakeholder satisfaction, whilst establishing the Middle East P&G health tender competitive advantage.
- Drives execution of strategy in key priority countries in collaboration with local commercial team.
- Monitor and shape the environment, identifying risks and opportunities in tenders; negotiations or formularies listing and setting ad-hoc plans to address them efficiently.
- Develops Value Propositions (VP) and Market Access (MA) solutions/tools to support reimbursement, funding, and tender management of new and existing products.
- Works closely with medical affairs, gives input into the evidence generation strategy development, and reviews clinical trial protocols that support tender strategy.
- Affect legislative and executive public policy outcomes by educating, persuading, and negotiating with policymakers; creating political allies; building coalitions; and utilizing the P&G Government Relations resources, policies, and expertise to achieve the company’s political and business objectives.
- Monitor legislative developments and identify emerging issues to the company in coordination with management and global government relations and public policy function.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in any relevant major
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- GCC Health care system working knowledge as well as guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical businesses
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Negotiations, coalition, and effective lobbying skills
- Leverage new technology/digital/IT solutions for effective stakeholder mapping, development, management, and field medical insights gathering
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- English and Arabic Fluency
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer, and will vet all relevant applicants thoroughly. We are a build-from-within company, so our career planning, learning & development, and progression through the company is as limitless as your potential.
We value diversity & inclusion, be it in work style, background, or gender. Our people are driven, motivated, and passionate, and we look forward to having you join us!
2.) Medical Sales Representative – Deadline – 20 July 2023:-
Location:- Dubai, UAE
Minimum Requirements for P&G Careers:-
P&G was founded over 185 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
As a Medical representative in P&G Personal Health Care, you are responsible for the business development of your assigned territory to achieve sales objectives and goals. Since at P&G we believe that execution is the only strategy that the consumer sees, you will have a chance to directly implement sales and promotional plans/activities. Customer management and market landscape are also part of the job to enable you to make better plans & build the business even more going forward. Altogether, you will set priorities and follow through on commitments, work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and be an excellent communicator.
- Carry the promotional message to both doctors and pharmacists in an objective and clear way based upon the brand strategy. You must have a close relationship with both doctors and key people at the points of sale.
- Compliance with the objectives will be measured, both for the coverage of assigned doctors / pharmacies, as well as sales objectives of the respective territory, having individual indicators according to the Target of corresponding doctors and pharmacies.
- Demand is generated through prescriptions, and then they go to independent pharmacies and chains to close the circle of sale.
- Bachelor degree of Medical & Life Sciences background – (Required)
- Minimum 2-3 years of Professional experience in Pharmaceutical industry in UAE or at a Multinational Company– (Required)
- Additional experience in consumer healthcare area is preferable
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- English fluency, Arabic is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER!
- Meaningful responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
How to Apply for P&G Careers:-
- Step 1: Explore opportunities on the P&G Careers website or job portals.
- Step 2: Review job requirements and gather necessary documents.
- Step 3: Submit your application through the designated channel (online or by email).
- Step 4: Stay engaged and follow up if needed.
Join P&G Careers and embark on a path to success. Apply now!
P&G Careers Contact Details:-
- Phone: +971 123456789
- Email: [email protected]