Al Ansari Exchange Careers is currently hiring for the position of Projects Senior Manager in Dubai. This opportunity allows you to join a well-established and reputable financial institution. The closing date for applications is July 20, 2023. Apply now to take the next step in your career with Al Ansari Exchange and contribute to their successful project delivery.
Hiring Vacancies:- Al Ansari Exchange
Job Title:- Projects Senior Manager
Closing Date:- 20 July 2023
A. POSITION PURPOSE
As owner of the assigned applications, drive the application (product) vision, and manage the application development process including the design, development, and implementation of IT systems, technology services, and integration of application system across various platforms.
B. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES• Identify, conceptualize, innovate, and perform feasibility study of new or improved IT systems to support user’s business needs, improve current practices and introduce innovative IT services.
• Responsible for the system design of all applications managed.
• Manage vendors to deliver quality solutions/services for any outsourced IT work.
• Identify, and mitigate potential project risks and its implication to the organization.
• Ensure that applications comply with IT specifications, security policy and standards.
• Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality.
• Plan the budget for the assigned IT systems and services.
• Responsible for coaching, motivating and developing competencies of assigned team members to effectively fulfill the mission of the department.
• Effectively coordinate with other business owners including product development, quality assurance, and business teams.
• Set goals and provide timely and relevant feedback for the team, in order to foster a culture of personal development and team accountability.
• Responsible for overseeing and providing the Level 3 technical operation support.
• Ad-hoc assignments as required by the immediate line of authority.
C. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or any technology related field.
• Certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) would be advantageous.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in IT, with at least 10 years in a team management role and 2 years as a product owner.
• Able to design, develop, integrate and implement IT application systems across different platforms.
• Can effectively coordinate all aspects of IT applications with other business owners which include but is not limited to product development, quality and business development
• Strong knowledge of application development methodologies and technologies
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously
• Experience in managing budgets and resources effectively
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent understanding of system design, and user experience best practices
• Professional rapport with internal/external customers, service providers, vendors etc.
• Proficiency in project management
• Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies
• Business Communication English (Oral & Written), Arabic would be an added advantage
• UAE driving license would be an added advantage
• Computer Proficiency: MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
Apply Online for Financial Assistance
If No Response Is Received Before 20 July This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful